ABHIJAT MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY,BULDANA (MS) INDIA

Monday, January 4, 2010

Education Sector



Hi,
I am Arvind Pawar, a teacher in Buldana. The work I do, is constructive for tomorrows India, I know. There are lots of problems and challenges in this field as they are everywhere.
             But I think, my role means what I do is most important to change the situation. One thing I must accept that social reformation begins with education. What type of thinking I am sowing will lead the tomorrows world.
             I think I must devote in my work which I have accepted myself. I must try to do everything as per my capacities. Because the object of processing before me is human beings. I can’t refuse the fact that I am responsible for the quality of next generation.
             Why am I here? Is there any special purpose behind my birth? I think, as a teacher I have allotted the work of shaping new generations. I must do it honestly. If I complain for the problems and challenges, my life is in vein!
             I know that I don’t have only two hands, but I have thousands of hands and the minds of my students with me who are ready on a single call. The need is to feed programme in their empty minds. I have to put each and every thing positively before them.
             So I want to make a community of the teachers of such type of thinking who are working positively in this field. Let’s come together. Now it’s time of collective efforts. ‘Co-existance or no-existance.’ 

Robert Frost says,
“The woods are lovely dark and deep,
Miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep………….” So will u join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment